Tuesday, December 23, 2008

NORTH POLE CHRISTMAS TREE FARM

I'd like to send a message that last year's tree purchased from the NORTH POLE CHRISTMAS TREE FARM is being used again this year. I had it on the deck facing the lake last Christmas and when I started to take it down last spring, I didn't have the heart to do so because it was still so fresh. So I kept it watered all summer and tied it back up to the deck so it wouldn't fall over from the winter winds. Anyhow, I put the lights back on (with remote control) and, while it's lost a few needles, it still looks OK. My tree is one tough Yooper!
Best wishes for a blessed Christmas and a happy and healthy new year.
p.s. The tree has been a conversation piece all year.
We would be happy to give our few remaining unsold trees to anyone who wants one to put on the deck to attract birds over the winter months. ~Manager, NORTH POLE CHRISTMAS TREE FARM.