Tuesday, December 27, 2022



10 LORDS A-LEAPING

11 PIPERS PIPPING


TWELVE DRUMMERS DRUMMING

 Now this depicts 12 drummers drumming…the song “the 12 days of Christmas “ is complete, with someone dropping the proper day gift at my door. This particular little angel candle holder has been regifted back and forth between my daughter Margaret and I, for many years, we dressed it for special occasions and always a surprise…birthday , welcome home, cancer survivor, etc.  so I was totally surprised to see our angel holding the drum!  What a perfect ending to this mystery/song!  I was standing in the hall talking to my neighbor when my gr/son Calvin dropped the pkg at my door….he took off running but it was too late…the ones behind this was Calvin, Marika and Margaret!  Thanks a whole bunch! Many enjoyed this saga.  Ho hoho, Merry Christmas