Thursday, October 5, 2017

NEED TO KNOW IF U WANT TO BUY A BOOK WITHIN TEN DAYS, PLEASE


I have written a book.  Yes, I did.  Took me 2 1/2 years.  Now my book will be published this fall so we (my daughter Margaret and Designotype Printers) are trying to get a handle on how many to get printed.
The book is a mixture of history, photos, drawings, letters, and many stories of the Torola's and Kangas's.  Pete's family, his dad Walter emigrating to Canada, marriage to his wife Aili, coming to the U.S., family life, interviews from family, Torola kids memories. A little bit of geneology thrown in.  Torola humor.
My side of the family, with a lot of the same, photos, chapters of each segment of our life,(camp, pets, casita, etc.) and all of the memories of Pete that are on my blog, memories found on the computer that Pete had written, and much more.  More Torola/Kangas humor.  A little bit of geneology, but not a lot of dry droning.
The book is over 400 pages, and will cost in the neighborhood of $25 to $30, plus postage if needed.   the name of the book is "MOMENTS IN TIME".  If u would like to purchase this book, please let me know by calling (906-369-2468) or texting w. your name and phone no.,  or emailing me. (Torolaea@gmail.com). Spread the word.  we/d like to get this book "off the ground and running"....Ellen