Saturday, March 9, 2013

These two pics are me and Dave goofing around with
my i-pad...they have an app that screws your
face up royally.  I laugh everytime i look at these
pics.  Mine looks like a lady that I see around
town sometimes. (maybe it's me in the store window?)

                                                            YEEEHAW!!!

Alaska Services recently...I don't know some, but there are 3 Helminen boys, two w. wives and kids, Bekkala family, Aho couple, Ylitalo couple, Annette and Doug Roiko...Mikko in left corner.
Pic. sent from Annette...thanks!

Jodi Danielson from Cokato with her grandson, at  Stephanie Aho's bridal shower recently

Sarah Aho, daughter Stephanie who will marry Caleb Roiko in April, and my good friend Syv Larson.  I asked her, do you know all these young people here, and she said no, only a few.  I said, That's ok, they don't know us, either!

Larson sisters:  Janet, Kathy, Judy, Margaret and Sarah