Monday, October 1, 2012

This is for Janelle and Jeff Hillstrom from downstat
e who lost everything when their house burned.

I am setting up a Pampered Chef catalog show to help Janele Hillstrom re-stock her kitchen supplies. 
This is how things will work:
-          This will be a catalog show.  Orders can be made on-line or by calling me to place an order manually
-          I set things up so that Janelle is the ‘hostess’, allowing her all of the hostess benefits
-          When you place an order, your purchase will help Janele earn FREE and discounted products as if she were the hostess
-          If you would like all or part of your order to go directly to Janele, please call me to make sure there are no duplicate ‘gifts’
-          All orders need to be in by October 10, 2012 (either to me or on-line)
-          To place an order on-line, go to www.pamperedchef.biz/sherryskitchentips.  Click on “Shop Online” (right side), and check on host ‘Janele Hillstrom’
-          All orders will be shipped to my house, and I will distribute to you (or Janele, in those cases where you ordered a gift for her)
-          For those of you who live out of the area, you will need to indicate direct shipping to YOUR home when placing your order
-          I have catalogues and order forms for anyone who prefers that method versus going online
If you have any questions, please call me at 248.981-5539.
Also, please forward this email to anyone who you think might be interested.
Thanks,
Jody Johnson